Friday, March 26, 2010

"I wish I knew how to..."

What kinds of things did you always want to do on the computer but you didn't know how to do it?  Do you have a problem with your computer or software and don't know how to fix it?  Or did you need help with something that you are trying to do, like with e-mail or excel?

I am writing this blog post to give you the chance to ask me for help on something or to give you a tip on something specific that you have a problem with.  Maybe your problem or tip will be shown on the next post.

If you wanted to share a computer tip of your own, that would be great too!  I love to learn new things and the computer world pretty much changes every single day.  

One tip before I leave this post: the HOME key on the keyboard will bring you to the beginning of a line when you are typing.  The END key on the keyboard will bring you to the very end of a line.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment