Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Calculator on Windows 7

I just got Windows 7 installed onto my computer and I am loving it!  I am now seeing what is new that wasn't in Vista.  The calculator was in Vista and other operating systems.  You can get there the same way too.  To get to the calculator, you don't have to go to the program files --> accessories and blah blah blah.  That is a long and tedious way.  All you have to do is click on the Start Menu and then go to run.  Once in the run command, type in calc and then hit the Enter key.  Voila!  The calculator shows right up!  In Windows 7, you get a standard, scientific, programmer, and statistics calculators.  No need to go and find one, it is right here at your fingertips.

This was a quick tip brought to you by me, Keith!  Please let me know if you would like to see any special tip or even troubleshooting tips for a problem that you may have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment