Sunday, February 28, 2010

Review for Linksys Wireless-G Print Server

Linksys by Cisco Wireless-G Print Server with Multifunction Printer Support

I have been using the Linksys by Cisco Wireless-G Print Server for quite some time and I would like to share what I think about it.  The device works great when connected with the Ethernet cable.  I am actually able to connect to the router directly and any computer that is on the network is able to print from the device.  The problem I am having with is that it is very difficult to connect with the wireless option. 

Pros: Easy to set up and it steps you through everything.  It comes with all the software needed to make it work properly.  It stays connected to the network.
Cons: Currently I am unable to connect the device through the wireless option.

Overall, I think the print server is a great thing to have if you want to print from different computers to the same printer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment