Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just starting to blog

After all of the hype of blogging, I have decided to try it out for myself. This blog is going to contain computer ideas and tips along with reviews of software and hardware that I have tried out for myself. I think this will be a great place to show my knowledge for computers and my love for them too. Technology is booming and there is always something new coming out. As a matter of fact, there is probably some new revision of something coming out right now as I type.

It is hard to keep up with the most current technology as it comes available. Some things have also become obsolete as time has gone by. I started working with computers when Windows 3.1 was the operating system. Right now we have Microsoft Windows 7, which has so much more user friendly options than old operating systems. But in order to run Windows 7 on a computer, you will need a top of the line system, with at least 1GB of Ram and a pretty big hard drive. I wonder what Windows 3.1 would look like on a computer system of today. You wouldn't get all of the fancy things you get with Windows 7, but it would be very fast.

I will not be talking about the Macintosh, because I do not know much about it. The only Apple equipment I own is an Apple iPod shuffle, which I use to work out with.

I think I will have a lot of fun discussing computers and everything about them. I think it will also be fun discussing all of the great accessories that you can connect to them too! Seeing that most computers come with USB technology now, you can pretty much connect anything to them. Wireless Internet is also a great bonus!

I will be saying goodbye for now and I will be back with some more great computer tips and information. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment